As far as I can find it has been taken off the over-the-counter market...I
even tried in Canada and it is prescription there also.   I have heard that
is helps leg/foot cramps and would like to try it.
----- Original Message -----
From: <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2001 12:58 PM
Subject: Re: quinine water & PD

> I am so convinced that water and hydration has a major role in resolving
some PD symptoms and cannot get anyone to pay attention to me about it.
> My husband was hospitalized briefly and had been extremely rigid and after
one IV bad, he was like a new man, and could move with such ease, he did not
appear to even have PD. I had not seen him look so good in at least five or
six years. It was like a miracle. I know when he drinks several large
glasses of water when rigid, it helps tremendously.  I would love to see how
he would respond with an IV again, just to see if it was a fluke. It was
like a miracle, and I haven't been able to stop thinking about it.

mailto:[log in to unmask]