Elizabeth wrote in part:
SNIPPED
  While I
>have you  on the line so to speak, I have been very worried about my
>eyesight.  It is blurred all of the time.  I have seen my optomotrist
>several times and said it could be from the PD, but my neuro says not. Now
>my eye doctor said it is because I have cataracts but are not ready to be
>removed as yet.  But here I am with such blurring I can hardly read the
>paper. Has anyone had excessive trouble with the eyesight?
>Boy for someone who dosen't write often I sure made up for it.  Sorry this
>was so long.

Not long at all, Elizabeth---there is definitely a connection between PD
and vision problems.  If you check the PIEN archives  you'll find many
posts about it, and blurred vision is common.

The correct address of the archives is now, http://parkinsn.coles.org.uk/,
As John Cottingham has mentioned, there's a search box on his site at,
http://parkinsons-information-exchange-network-online.com/maillist.html,
Which in fact searches the same places as http://parkinsn.coles.org.uk/.,
the old address.

Hope this helps----and don't hesitate to write again---

Camilla Flintermann, former CG for Peter 83/70/55
                     Oxford, Ohio

           on the web at   http://www.geocities.com/camillahf/index.html
           and also at   http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

               "Ask me about the CARE list for Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "
           And visit the CARE webring at http://www.pdcaregiver.org