Let a nurse add her "me, too", Murray.  Carole Hercun
P.S. I am an American, I will be voting in the next
election, and I have a long memory. 'Course, I didn't vote
for him the first time, either, and look what happened.
P.P.S. When I get tired of that stiff upper lip, I have a
good cry, AND THEN move on...