Hello List:
        I have just joined the list and would like to introduce myself and also
inquire if anyone on the list has had similar experiences with their
Parkinson symptoms. I am a 67 yr old male who was diagnosed about 2 years
ago with what the neurologist called Early Parkinson's. I have had some
very interesting experiences, in consultations with physicians, that
sometimes have posed questions in my mind as to their competence in dealing
with PD. Perhaps I will elaborate on that at a future date if there is any
interest..
        My primary question at the moment is if any PD patients (I refuse to refer
to the word victims) on the list have suffered from excessive dry mouth
symptoms and if so I am particular interested if they were taking Requip
when that symptom or symptoms occurred.
        I only wish that I had discovered this forum or list much earlier. I am
sure that it would have allayed a lot of uncertainty. I am beginning to be
convinced that mental attitude can amplify many of the symptoms of PD,
particularly in the early stage.
        If any other patients on the list would care to e-mail me directly, I
would be very pleased to exchange information, ideas, and experiences.
                                Warm regards to all
                                        Murphy