My mother, Pat Chambers, "qualifies" and was interested in your offer, but just wondered why you wanted to get rid of them... Not at all a lack of trust but as a PWP and an RN, the medical side of her wondered.  If you respond, I'll send her address.  Thanks for the offer even if someone else beat her to it.  Take care,  Tracy Goodbar, [log in to unmask]