Katie-- this was an excellent letter, putting a lot of things in
perspective.  Wish you could have your "five
seconds" with the president.
I'm stunned that he is to announce his decision tonight !  ;ast I heard it
was to be around Labor Day.  Don't know if that's good or bad--but I fear
the latter.
There is so much misunderstanding of this whole subject, and even when he
"announces" that will certainly NOT end the matter.

      Camilla Flintermann             <[log in to unmask]>

      on the web at   http://www.geocities.com/camillahf/index.html

        "... Meet people where  they are  now,
                 not where you hoped they might be........"
                --Christine Greenland