I am so convinced that water and hydration has a major role in resolving some PD symptoms and cannot get anyone to pay attention to me about it.
My husband was hospitalized briefly and had been extremely rigid and after one IV bad, he was like a new man, and could move with such ease, he did not appear to even have PD. I had not seen him look so good in at least five or six years. It was like a miracle. I know when he drinks several large glasses of water when rigid, it helps tremendously.  I would love to see how he would respond with an IV again, just to see if it was a fluke. It was like a miracle, and I haven't been able to stop thinking about it.