My husband drinks tonic water for the quinine.  We swear by the results.  He
drinks a bottle a day--has them in the frig at work.  I also agree, however,
that the hydration alone is helping as well.  On another note, last night we
attended the fledgling young onset parkinson's support group on the west side
of Cleveland.  We feel that as a result of attending that meeting, our lives
have turned a corner.  We experienced such a strengthening from meeting other
couples going through much of the same things we are.  And on still another
note, sometime ago, I wrote re: our rough spring, managing finances, etc.
Someone with young children emailed me off-line.  We had such a helpful
correspondence a few times.  Unfortunately, I did not keep the address.  If
you are reading this and think you may be who I am talking about, please
write me again off-line.  I do not want to lose touch.  Thank you, Vi
Dutcher/CG for Jon 51/6