Murray,

       You have proven once again that, although you may be an elevator
mechanic by profession,  you are not the stereotypical, or red-necked,
mechanic you always claim to be.

       Do you have any information about Dubya's distinction as to lines of
stem-cells.  I thought that I had read all your postings about stem cells,
well, maybe skimmed some, well, maybe skimmed a lot, but this was new to me.

       As Camilla says, it could have been worse, much worse.  Even if it is
a con, it is a beginning.  I think that I need more scientific information
right now, and I want to see what all those administrative bureaucrats,
including my favorite, Tommy Thompson is going to do, and what all those
members of Congress, are going to do now.   It's not over until it's
over--and this entire area of stem cell research and funding for stem cell
research is far from over.  Katie