Right on, Camilla.  Let's allow the president and his commission some "wiggle
room"  and see what happens.  The Daschles and Gepharts are making their
threats strictly with political gain in mind.  You cannot accuse Bush of that
what with a  70%-30% ratio of the American people in favor of using stem
cells. Congress will simply make a big "to do" and confuse the issue further.
 It is so refreshing to have a leader who isn't putting his finger up to the
wind and letting the polls make his decisions.  I was disgnosed with PD 3
years ago and have rheumatoid arthritis effecting my hands and feet.  I am
taking Sinamet 25/100 twice daily and mirapex three times.  I am interested
in those of you who find relief in quinine water.  Speaking of feet we need
to keep Washington's feet to the fire and keep our projects on the front
burner.

Marilyn Knight             Florida