One of my caregivers just telephoned me,
haviing seen NBC' s  Today show, this morning.

MJFox  was a guest,  talking about stem cellls and the
President's decision last night.

My caregiver  says MIchael looks 'terrible", has
"aged rapidly" was bouncing, "at one point, right off his chair,"
eyes "staring," body sinuous and also
shaking. terribly.

Michael apparently said it was
too early ,that he's not used to doing
shows at this time of day (early morning).

My caregiver worked for many years in
Hollywood, with a famous entertainer,
so he KNOWS what he's talking about..

Michael is amazing-his visibility and his
willingness to endure the worst, and morevoer,
the impact of allowing audiences to see
him during an Off-period.

Congratulations, Michael, on a
tough, tough job.   My prayers are
with you to try to "hang in there" and
presevere. I had to give up all but
rare stage apearances,  and although
the requests for radio and TV appearances
are increasing, I have to take enormous amounts
of time, and work  very hard to be seen publicly.

Ivan Suzman
51-39-36
Portland, Maine

PS Is Michael a 40-32-28???
Can someone please fill in his ID numbers
if what i have is not correct??