In a message dated 8/7/01 4:53:21 PM Eastern Daylight Time
[log in to unmask] wrote:

<<As a potential patient, how many different kinds of tissue would you want
from any cells that have been selected for your benefit?

See Science News, July 7, 2001, Vol. 160 No. 1, Page 13, concerning cells in
a lab that were supposed to be making a chicken head started instead to make
a heart?>>

In a message dated 8/7/01 5:07:28 PM Eastern Daylight Time