Dear Sirs,

I am very sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Allow me to introduce myself as a Bulgarian neuroscientist with 28
years' experience, especially in Functional Diagnostic Testing of
Balance and Movement Disorders, mainly Parkinsonism, Essential Tremor,
Psychogenic Movement Disorders, Neurootological Syndromes, etc.

Would you please help me for finding a suitable
position/contract/fellowship/grant or so in the field of Parkinsonism
and Related Disorders because for such persons like me there are no
prospects for developing and realization in our post-communistic
country.

By the way, I have a lot of original incl. patent capable materials in
the area of Parkinsonism and Related Disorders, which are not published
because of pecuniary difficulties due to the situation(s) in our
country. The last example confirmed that is the fact  I did not present
my accepted own report on the 7th WCBP, dedicated on the psychogenic and
other (incl. Parkinsonian) pathological tremors.

I would be realy grateful if you would advise me because, our
pseudodemocrats( which are former communists and/or their agents!) have
already dismiss me and I am down.

Thank you in advance and I am ready to work for you as a compensation
for your help.

Sincerely yours,

Manol Gospodinov, Ph.D.(med.sci.)