Camilla,

       I should have had, you should have had, everyone of us should have had
our time with our bungling, presidential idiot.  I cant believe the hair
splitting so that he can retain a  perceived voting block.  And, what is
Tommy Thompson doing?.  I am mulling that one over and over.  I am surprised
the people on the list did not respond and join into a discussion of the
president's decision.  Thankfully, cold is starting to leave, I may live
after all, Katie, and Tarzan, in new hiding place, which I am not supposed to
know about, says hi to precious Mimi.