Bob, I thought that using one's own cells was part  of "therapeutic cloning"?
 Has anyone been cured using their own cells like this person claims?  We're
never going to know if we will be cured unless the research is done and it
takes a long time.  IT would help our cause if we had an outright cure
derived from stem cell research done at private companies for at least one
disease.  IT would be pretty hard  to argue with that.  Depressed and
discouraged, Rayilyn