I just thought I would share with you all my Mum's experience with massage therapy. She has had swelling of legs from taking Amantadine to help with the dyskinesia.

Last week she had massage therapy using a technique called lymphatic drainage. Well, although she voided all night(!), the morning resulted in a significant decrease in the swelling in her legs. I could not figure out why my Mum was suddenly voiding so much until I mentioned it to her therapist, who then told me about the technique she had used. The same thing happened after another massage; now her legs are almost back to normal.

Anyway, I thought this may help some of you out there who may also have such swelling of legs.

With best wishes,
Dabu