Hi! My mother is 74 yo and has had Parkinson's for almost 16 years now.
We are in the Philippines.

I was wondering? Has anyone ever heard of having the Parkinson's start from the stomach?

She also has scoliosis and osteoporosis to compound her Parkinson's problem. And right now she has lost her sense of taste and smell.

But her neuro did mention she has not heard of a case like my mom whose rigidity starts at the abdomen.

Doea any one know of anyone else?