My neurologist prescribed 1200 IU Vitamin daily (400 IU each morning, noon
and night).  He also has me on 25/100 Sinamet - 5 a day - and selegiline.
     On the www.ceri.com website is a posting of Annetta Freeman's daily
regimen of nutritional support  and some supporting documents.  Since we're
each likely to be at a different place on our journey, I'm inclined to view
other people's solutions as potentially useful information I need to
evaluate compared to my needs.  I did do a costing of the Parkinson-noted
items on the list (excluding the deprenyl citrate) .  I came up with a
daily cost of Approx. $12 and a lot of pill swallowing.     Regards,  Geo.
57, dx54

                    Margery Ranch
                    <[log in to unmask]        To:     [log in to unmask]
                    >                            cc:
                    Sent by: Parkinson's         Subject:     Vitamin E
                    Information Exchange
                    Network
                    ORONTO.CA>

                    08/16/2001 10:50 AM
                    Please respond to
                    Parkinson's
                    Information Exchange
                    Network

Do any of you regulaarly take Vitamin E and/or other dietary supplements
for PD?  Doseages?
Margery   Ranch

To sign-off Parkinsn send a message to:
mailto:[log in to unmask]