 Amen.  A little help and funding is better than NO help and funding....

Mrs. Paul Ayers

  Don Adams <[log in to unmask]> wrote: To all list members:
As a new addition to the Parkinson's list I have been very pleased to have
access to so many experiences related by other patients and care givers. I
think that this information is very helpful to all of us.
I am very disappointed however to see all the negative political diatribes
directed toward our President, and his "cronies" as one correspondent
referred to his advisors and cabinet. I believe that President Bush showed
political courage in making the decision that he did, and that the people
on this list who are criticizing him would do so on almost any decision
that he makes, whatever it might be. I hope that this "discussion" will
come to an early end and that the list respondents will get back to the
real purpose of the list which I thought was to share information and
experiences re Parkinson's and its syndromes. There are other lists to vent
leftist political venom, folks. Don't do it here.