To quote a certain PWP whose initials are B.M.:  Oh gee, Barb, (blushing,
ducking and running) here's a hug attcha and a wee smack  alongside the
head too!  <wink, wink >

(Sorry folks, but that's an old "in joke" on PIEN )!

>Dear Camilla...
>
>You skill with the written word never ceases to amaze me.  Thank you so much
>for THIS well-crafted and vital message.
>
>You deserve both an A+ AND a gold star! <warm smile>
>
>Barb Mallut

Camilla Flintermann, former CG for Peter 83/70/55
                     Oxford, Ohio

           on the web at   http://www.geocities.com/camillahf/index.html
           and also at   http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

               "Ask me about the CARE list for Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "
           And visit the CARE webring at http://www.pdcaregiver.org