Dear Kathrynne:

Carline, my wife and PWP weighs about 110 pounds, thus according to your
note she needs about 55g/day of proteins. I am at a loss on how to
translate this into food intake since meats are not 100% protein and
vegetable proteins are incomplete. Where do I find the relevant content
information?

K-F Etzold
IBM  T. J. Watson Research Center
914-945-3816
914-945-2026 Fax

"Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD" <[log in to unmask]>
@listserv.utoronto.ca> on 08/21/2001 10:13:32 AM

Please respond to "Parkinson's Information Exchange Network"

Sent by:  "Parkinson's Information Exchange Network"