OK, OK, I'll succumb to the pressure to make a public comment re: the
meaning of the debate on Stem Cells and the issue of "Ethics and Morality".

Answer #1  Whose Ethics and Whose Morality ?

Answer #2  What is the definition of God that would be agreed to by every
person ?

Answer #3  Is it the battle of Stem Cells or the battle of "Power" ?

Answer #4  If it were not Stem Cells might it be the number of angels on
the head of a pin  ?

Answer #5  When I was a young child and felt tired or a bit under the
weather, I would try to avoid
                   chores, my mother would ask if I felt the cow cares how
I felt  ?

And lastly an answer given by the discovery of one of the first Human
Beings we call Eve, who is about 3 to 5 million years old. She wore a
pendant around her neck, containing a small piece of Dinosaur waste. Asked
why she wore this pendant, she replied," to remind me that in the great
scheme of things I am as significant as the waste of Dinosaurs." I said, "
You too, huh ? "

I would hope we could all be for "Life" not the abstraction of when life
begins, but all of the Living Experiences for all people ?