Kathrynne:

Just to clarify: Carline's weight has been around 110 pounds for many
years, so my question really had to do with
"the right thing to do" rather than responding to changes.

Thanks, for your response.

K-F Etzold
IBM  T. J. Watson Research Center
914-945-3816
914-945-2026 Fax

"Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD" <[log in to unmask]>
@listserv.utoronto.ca> on 08/21/2001 12:05:49 PM

Please respond to "Parkinson's Information Exchange Network"

Sent by:  "Parkinson's Information Exchange Network"