On 15 Aug 2001, at 17:44, Linda J Herman wrote:

> This is an interesting and fact-filled web site from Public Agenda and
> the Lasker Foundation that presents objective reports and differing
> viewpoints on medical research and other bioethical issues, poll
> results, background info. and analysis. Linda

Hi Linda,
Thank you for pointing the way to this resource.

Public Agenda Online
Welcome to our issue guide on  Medical Research.
The Understanding the Issue section lays out the facts
and policy alternatives, while the Public Opinion section
offers a detailed profile of public thinking about the issue.

http://www.publicagenda.org/issues/frontdoor.cfm?issue_type=medical_research

* * *