On 20 Aug 2001, at 15:15, Douglas H. Gonder wrote:

> I have been looking at information about a nutritional supplement called
> Brain Sustain TM, and have a list of its contents.  My question is
> regarding the 100 mg of Vitamin B6.  I have heard that any more than 15
> mg of B6 per day interferes with the absorption of levodopa.  Can anyone
> advise me as to the advisibility of taking Brain Sustain considering its
> possible counteracting Parkinson's medication? Thanks. CJMN

Hi Douglas,
I'm a mechanic so I will not comment on advice or advisability...

But Brain Sustain sounded familiar... so I looked on the WWWeb...

http://www.brainrecovery.com/about_br.htm

Ah... David Permutter again....

The site mentions Alzheimers and Parkinsons in the first
paragraph....  but at the end...  the bottom line is....

"This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent
any disease."

What is it intended for then??

Cheers ..... murray