Thank you all for the info....  Yes she is on the medications mentioned
that are affected by protein, but I did not know this for the 7 weeks I
have been with her, and Gert knew nothing about it also.... everything I
am reading says take the mes 15-20 min before meals, is 30 min
better?... I plan on trying new things slowly with her... first week
better timing of meds, and then I will regulate the protein a litte
better... She eats well balanced meals, and maintains her weight....
also I read acidity affects the metabolism  of the med.. she does need
more exercise, we were walking in the pool once or twice a week, but it
has been to hot to d that lately, I want to go to a phsical therapist
with her who will  show me what to do with her... Thanks again all, and
I hoe to learn enough to help someone else out eventually... Renee