Hi everyone!
Just thought I'd introduce myself to the group.
My name is Marti; I live in Bloomington, Indiana,
where I am a realtor.  I've had Parkinson's for
15 years now (I'm 52), and I must say I'm getting
pretty darn tired of it.
I used to be a member of this group several years
ago then left the fold and now I'm back.  It may
take me a while to catch up and find out who's who,
but that's part of the fun, isn't it?
If any of my old friends are still out there, you can
reach me at [log in to unmask]
I wish you all a cure.
Marti