Hello  list:

chimeras are to be potentially outlawed also (in addition to cloning).

in my opinion (and i'm not the only one--see the article),
many of these "ethics" discussions are occurring
20-30 years after some of these techniques came into existence.

brace yourselves.

ray

Murray Charters wrote:

> The Sacramento Bee
> Stem cell  team avoids ethics tangle:
> Long-running Nevada research makes strides using
> human placental blood, not embryos.
> By Edie Lau - Bee Science Writer
> (Published Aug. 19, 2001)
>
> Scoot over, Dolly. A flock of sheep growing in Reno may be
> as biologically astonishing as the Scottish sheep clone.
>
> Inside the white, fleecy bodies of the Nevada sheep is
> evidence of the power of stem cells. The animals look and

TRUNCATED ARTICLE

                                 Ray Strand
                             Prairie Sky Design
 -----------------(   on  the Edge of the Prairie Abyss  )---------------