list:

i thought we were through with this.  why did i receive an automatic response from someone i did not write to?  is there still some virus lurking ?

sami

Hi,

I will be out of the office on vacation from 2pm Monday afternoon, Aug. 13 through Friday Aug 17. I will return to the office on Monday, Aug. 20.  I will not
be checking voicemail or email while on vacation.

If your email to me concerns Gillette or Marriott, please contact Bob Sisti at +617-454-1460, or the respective Account Managers: Keith Wilson +617-454-1458
and Jim Ryan +703-707-4584.

Thanks!

Helen