I have been looking at information about a nutritional supplement called
Brain Sustain TM, and have a list of its contents.  My question is
regarding the 100 mg of Vitamin B6.  I have heard that any more than 15
mg of B6 per day interferes with the absorption of levodopa.  Can anyone
advise me as to the advisibility of taking Brain Sustain considering its
possible counteracting Parkinson's medication?
Thanks.
CJMN