I understand that diskinesia (sp?) is a common effect caused by
prolonged use of Sinemet etc. Is this the same as vertigo?  I began
having vertigo symptoms about 2 weeks ago and my MD and my Neuro Dr
seemed to think they were not PD related. I began taking Antivert for
the vertigo and it went away for several days but is now returning. I
have some sinus drainage and acheing behind the eyes when I cough. Wife
has severe coughing and occasional vomiting. Maybe we need to get our
house exorcised!

Ken & Betty Rowland