Mike,
You asked:
<<My MDS has prescribed SinemetCR
By the third week I'll be at 800mg a day
Is anyone on this high of a dose? Side effects?>>

Are you newly diagnosed? There's been a number of current research
reports suggesting that other meds,, such as dopamine agonists be tried
first for newly diagnosed and sinemet added when needed at low doses to
start, especially for younger PWP.  But medication for PD is very
individual - it depends on many factors -- your symptoms; other PD drugs
-- are you taking a dopamine agonist such as Mirapex or Requip or other
PD medications as well?; are you already taking Sinemet?; have you tried
lower doses;  what is your age, how long since you've been diagnosed; are
you working?, etc.
I'd suggest you ask this question, giving all of the above information,
and anything else about yourself or your symptoms that might be relevant,
to "Ask Dr. Lieberman" at the NPF website:
http://www.parkinson.org/

I'd also add that if you have any questions about your treatment, your
MDS should be willing to discuss them with you. If you feel that your
questions are being discouraged or you are not getting understandable
answers - ask for a second  opinion, or think about finding a different
neuro.
Linda