In a message dated 8/15/01 12:24:30 PM, [log in to unmask] writes:

<< I generally support what is written here [a Neurology List posting]. >>

I do too.

I continue to be surprised at how many people would want tax dollar supported
research shifted to possible twenty-years-away cures--for our children--from
searches in the direction of possible five-years-away cures that would be of
benefit to some of us as well as our children.
My personal priority is finding that scientist who will soon discover, I
hope, what is it that continues to destroy the reduced set of brain cells I
still have.  Otherwise, it is like trying to put air into a tire with a nail
still in it.

Ed Grskovich