Ed,
I think if you look close enough you'll find that everyone's "cars" are
basically the same.  Personality and physical traits are noticeably
different, but the basics are the same.  If your car needs a new spark plug
are you going to total it, and then disassemble it to be certain it's only
the spark plug, or just get a new plug?  It may require a trip to the
dealer, but I doubt that going to the manufacturer and asking for a new car
will meet with much success.

The older I get the more skeptical I become of government.  In a country
where abortion is legal, IVF and fertility clinics are commonplace, and
capital punishment is sanctioned, how can the Pres. oppose ESCR?

Democracy suffers when a leader is placed into power without the majority
consent, and then makes crucial decisions against the popular will.

Greg
48/35/35