In a message dated 8/16/01 12:20:38 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< I had decided to stay with this list because my world was within it and I
 thought I might bring some value to it.  I am not so sure anymore, >>

Michel,
Your contribution to the list is invaluable.  I've been deleting a lot of
stuff without looking at it lately, usually when I'm tired and sometimes my
little mouse deletes two things at a time, so I'm not sure what's going on
here, but I do know that this list wouldn't be the same without your input.
I agree with you completely on the stem cell research issue.  I don't
understand the reasoning behind allowing unused cells be destroyed rather
than using them to save lives.  If using the cells for research is taking
unborn lives, what is destroying them so the researchers can't use them?  I
hope that makes sense.  It's late and my brain's a little fuzzy.
But not fuzzy enough to think we can do without you.
Eleanor