reply below:

Re: Mehmoirs posting

To anyone who trusts any NY Times opinion written on any action of
GWBush--personal or political:
                I'm sure you would be interested in a bridge I have for
sale!!!!!!

And, Don, your politics are also coming onto the list with this posting.  I
did read your prior posting about politics and the stem cell debate,  I
re-read my prior postings, and I decided I needed to pull my personal politcs
out of my postings on the list.  BTW  I did appreciate your gesture of
posting your humorous piece in the midst of the stem cell battle:  I think it
relieved tension, and laughter rolled up and down the list.  You might read
the actual guidelines as to list content and explore SPARKLE.  There should
be room for all of us, diverse viewpoints and all,  on this list.   Dont let
the politics, the opinions, of others spoil your apparent good humor.   Katie