HI all-- I don't think Murray caught this yet---in today's Boston Globe
there was this announcement, carried in our Dayton area paper---

"The nation's largest fertility clinic will begin providing leftover
embryos Harvard U. scientists for stem cell research , a deal that could
make the Cambridge campus one of the world's top suppliers of embryonic
stem cells.
In a field dominated by corporations and secretive research, the open
arrangement is the first major effort to crate new supplies of the coveted
cells since pres. Bush's speech...
Boston IVF, an organization of fertility clinics...said it has thousands of
frozen embryos that could provide stem cells.  It plans to begin contacting
donor couples for permission to use their embryos.
A private medical foundation will fund the arrangement. Harvard researchers
plan to offer the new stem cells to any interested scientist at no cost,
with no commercial restrictions.
Under Bush's policy and scientist who drew from this supply would be
ineligible to use taxpayer funds..."

I say, hooray for Harvard !

Camilla Flintermann, former CG for Peter 83/70/55
                     Oxford, Ohio

           on the web at   http://www.geocities.com/camillahf/index.html
           and also at   http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

               "Ask me about the CARE list for Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "
           And visit the CARE webring at http://www.pdcaregiver.org