IMHOP,  politics, religion and science each have great potential to be used
for good or evil.  Science is responsible for antibiotics and biological
warfare,  cheap energy and nuclear holocaust,  mass transit and MTV.
     I think we need to present our support for unhampered science with our
political and religious voices so the spotlight is not entirely on the
opposition.  : )

                    Michel Margosis
                    <[log in to unmask]        To:     [log in to unmask]
                    >                            cc:
                    Sent by: Parkinson's         Subject:     Re: Politics and Stem Cells
                    Information Exchange
                    Network
                    ORONTO.CA>

                    08/24/2001 09:59 AM
                    Please respond to
                    Parkinson's
                    Information Exchange
                    Network

Injecting politics and religion into science is like injecting pathogens
into  antibiotic therapy.

I'll try to adhere to a winning position;

I refuse to indulge in a battle of wits
with an unarmed person!

Michel

To sign-off Parkinsn send a message to: