The Young Parkinson's Housing Inc. lauched it's newly made video entitled
"My Spirit Still Sings", at the 6th. National Parkinson's Conference held
in Melbourne Victoria from 19 -21st. August.  The video is directed towards
highlighting the problems of Young Onset PWP in every day life but
particularly in the area of accommodation. It is accompanied by a booklet
which highlights case history's of YPLWP.

The video was made to show a "warts and all" look into the life of four
individuals and their endeavour to cope with an uncertain future.

Here are some reviews;
        Your video is Moving, informative ad compelling - I could immediately
relate to everyone in it.....hope this video will help raise awareness of
the problem and raise funds to help make their ideas into reality.  Their
Project could very well serve a a model for similar ones thoughout the world.
Linda Herman

This is an incredibly moving and challenging  film.  Their stories and
situations will challange health care providers and Parkinson's
assosciations to look more carefully at the services-in particular
accommodation. The four brave "stars" of this documentary have dared to
tell it how it is for them.
Joy Graham, Western Australia

Having had parkinson's for 15 years..."none of that prepared me for the
intense reality... using the most potent of weapons, the plain and
unvarnished truth it lead me into the lives of four courages people and
left me deeply moved intensely gratful for the loving presence of my wife".
Dennis Greene.

At present we are trying to find a way to distibute the video in the U.S.A.
To send individual copies from Australia the cost is approximately $40
Australian or $20 American.  That does not include any production costs.

We think we have a product that gives voice to a message that has been
crying out to be heard. If you would like to purchase a video and booklet
please send $25 American to Young Parkinson's
Housing Inc.  P.O. Box 134, DARLING VICTORIA  3145 AUSTRALIA.