Hello Listfriends,

Faye and I will visit Holland, Belgium, France and Spain. I will have an
example of the new book about young onset PD with me, called "When
Parkkinson Strikes Early" An excellent book, maybe because it is written by
patients. Here is our schedule. If you like to have a peek in the book or
to order the book please e-mail me so we can make an appointment. I will
bring order forms with me.

August 24 - 28  Holland
August 29 - 30 Belgium
August 31 Travel from Brussels to Paris
September 1 - 2  Paris
September 3 Travel from Paris to Clermond-Ferrand
September 4 Travel from Clermond-Ferrand to Mons la Trivialle (near
Montpellier)
September 5 - 11 Mons la Trivialle
September 12 Travel to Barcelona
September 13-14 Barcelona