From: Barbara Mallut [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2001 3:20 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Ron Official and final Apo;phy (I hope)

OOOPS!  Ron, and List Members....

I just reread - for the THIRD time  - Ron's commentary, and had replaced in
such haste  that not only was I rude or Ron, but my spelling and my message
came across as tho I'd downed a pint or two before typing,m, but the only
"pint" I ever indulge in is Haagan Daz ice cream ---- that's  MY hard stuff.
<
smile?

Anyway, I'm sorry, Ron - genuinely sorry for being rude to ya..

Barb Mallut