Carline , my wife (and PWP) and I, just took a 2 1/2 week trip to Europe
(Germany, Austria and France). I wrote a fairly long report on our
(wonderful) experiences and included some of the difficulties and trials
and tribulations of traveling with PD. If anybody is interested in an
example of traveling with PWP they can request a copy. I am offering this
off-line because I do not want to clutter the list with a rather long
report whose content is often just on the travel experiences.

K-F Etzold cg Carline