From: Barbara Mallut [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2001 2:53 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Mis-impression of advocacy--caution needed

Ron....

I responded to you message after skimming thru it, wrote you a reply which
was, to day the least, rude.

I reread it and recognize it should have been directed to you personally via
private email. and I should have not explained my temper -in fact, till I
read your original post, I didn't EVEN know I had such a temper prior to my
exhibition of same this evening..

However, I'm apologizing for my rude response to you, not for thinking what
thought.

Barb Mallut