On 24 Aug 2001, at 10:06, [log in to unmask] wrote:

> Murray,
> I'm sorry to use the LISTSERV, but I''m at my wits end, cannot
> re-subscribe, to list. Somehow, I was taken off, and cannot get back on.
>  Any ideas. Thanks, Gerry

Hi Gerry,
You're using the LIST to tell me you're not on the LIST?

Perhaps you've opted for NOMAIL at some point?

It's Time to test John Cottingham's excellent web page!!

The Parkinsn List Mail Management options
Run your mouse over the following options for a description
of what the options does. When you click an option, your email
program will open with the appropriate information filled in and
properly addressed. All you have to do in your email program is
click send. Normally a response from the listserv will arrive
shortly.

To test the procedure, click on Send me my Parkinsn Mail Settings.
http://www.parkinsons-information-exchange-network-online.com/mailopt.html

OR....  Send the following one line message to:

QUERY PARKINSN

If the LISTSERV returns your subscription options and one
line says NOMAIL....

You can go back to John's excellent page (URL above) and
choose one of RESUME SINGLE MAIL or RESUME DIGEST...

OR..... Send the following one line message to:

SET PARKINSN MAIL

This should get you back "in the LOOP"...

Let us know if you have any further problems...

Best regards ......... murray