On 26 Aug 2001, at 18:47, [log in to unmask] wrote:

> what is PWP, PIEN, and PIENO?

Hi Lois and Welcome to the PIEN (Parkinson's Information
Exchange Network) provided with the extreme foresight of
a PWP (Person With Parkinson's), Barbara Patterson, in 1993...
There are approx. 2000 PWP's here, and you can view
the latest 500 messages posted to the List at PIENO
(Parkinson's Information Exchange Network Online) an
International Parkinson's mailing list for Parkinson's discussion.

 Go to...
http://www.parkinsons-information-exchange-network-online.com/parkmail/maillist.html

On John Cottingham's website (above) you will also note
a link to the Archives graciously maintained by Simon Coles.

Now, if ya want jokes, Bonnie Rowley and Hans van der Genugten,
two more PWP's, have a maillist called SPARKLE.

Read all about SPARKLE at:
http://www.geocities.com/sparklelist/sparkle.txt

Every so often I'm reminded to take my hat off and salute
the five aforementioned for all their dedicated labor on our behalf.

All the best ...... murray