I am a caregiver who posted before, I have changed the timing of
Sinamet<sp> to 1 hr before eating, she drinks soy milk instead of cow's
milk..... made bran muffins, give her prune juice, offer fruit during
the day, and try to make he ratio of protein to carbs  as close to 1:7
as I can.... This has been going on for about a week.... Today se lost
her balance more extremely then before, she even fell on the ground when
opening up the car door, also I heard he choking a few times today...
and asked her about it.... seems her symptoms got worse today... I know
I am doing nothing wrong, and this could be just an off day....can
anyone help me with a little insite into what might be happening
today.... I will call and ask the Dr also tomorrow.... Thanks in
advance...I have been with Gert for only 2 months and new to trying to
understand Parkinson's... Renee