For a PD Monthly News Magazine Unlike any other!!!NO CHIT_CHAT Just important
info for Parkinsonians, Caregivers and Healthcare Providers... The Vermont
Parkinsonian News Magazine. Sid Burton, Editor & Publisher and fellow
Parkinsonian
Just E-Mail us your Postal Address and you will receive it. Remember, We're all
in this together!