Kathleen, we just received some substantial corporate sponsorship to broaden
our circulation. If you E-mail us your postal address we would br happy to send
you the "Vermont Parkinsonian" I have Parkinson's disease myself. I facilitate
2 Parkinson's  Support groups, was the Vermont Chapter president of APDA. And
I'm quitting as soon as the cure come through. Thanks, Sid Burton