Umbilical cord Stem Cells
Just as  a point of information: I have a son and daughter in law who are
expecting their second child.  I am in the process of coordinating with them
and their OB doctor regarding obtaining the umbilical cord stem cells when
the baby is born  for my possible future need.  There is a correct process
for all of this and there are organizations that can "store" the cord stem
cells.  I am hedging a bet....
My theory is that anything is possible and I intend to be prepared. If
anyone is interested, I can discuss this further.
KdeGraaf diagnosis of PD 5/98; age now 54; PD symptoms for 10+years