Of the messages I sent to the list today
(I should explain)
there were a variety of kinds of cells prepared for transplant
-- none of which were embryonic human in origin.
I just wanted to present the alternatives to embryonic stem cells.

I don't think we are far enough down the road to say "this is it",
it is just what is happening in transplantation for PD,
published in the last 30 days.

I still believe embryonic stem cells can be obtained ethically
using a modified preimplantation genetic diagnosis technique.
No need to destroy an embryo.
Just my opinion.

Convergence will happen.
Information will be used from all sources.
Stem cells from embryos are the most adaptive, but, it will take work and time
to prove them useful and to manipulate them effectively.
                                 Ray Strand
                             Prairie Sky Design
 -----------------(   on  the Edge of the Prairie Abyss  )---------------
                          when  the  sky  is  clear